Schedule Free On-Site Estimate
FREE ON SITE ESTIMATE
Tell Us What You Want Gone!
Text Us Pictures of What You Want Gone
Ask about our low-interest financing options today!
Appliance Removal in philadelphia
Philly area appliance removal just got a lot easier because WE LOVE JUNK can haul it all!
WHAT TO EXPECT
WE LOVE JUNK makes getting rid of old appliances simple for you.
- Prompt Arrival. Our crew will arrive on time and ready to work!
- Upfront Pricing. We’ll always make sure you have a firm quote at no cost.
- Full-Service Appliance Haul Away. Let our team do all the heavy lifting to remove items from anywhere in your home.
- Eco-Friendly Disposal. Finally, we’ll donate, recycle, or dispose of your old appliances.
You shouldn’t have to wonder about the cost of junk removal. That’s why WE LOVE JUNK makes every effort to keep you in the know.
- No-Cost Quotes. Show us the appliances that need to go and we’ll tell you what it will cost to remove them.
- Everything Included. All labor and disposal fees will be included in one easy-to-understand price.
- No Surprises. When the job is done, there will be no surprise fees. What we quoted is what you’ll pay!
Simple Payment Methods
We accept cash, checks, cards, Venmo, and Cash App for your convenience.
Scheduling junk or old appliance removal in and around Philadelphia is easy!
- Book Online. Thanks to our online scheduling system, you can book anytime! Just pick a date, select a time, and tell us about your removal needs. Simple as that!
- Call 267-485-3338. We’re always happy to take your call and assist you in finding the right appointment time. Just give us a ring and we’ll be ready!
We work 6 days a week, so we’ve definitely got an appointment window to fit your needs!
Items We Take
Get Your Free Appliance Removal Estimate
Reliable and Professional
Junk Removal Services
WE LOVE JUNK is always there for our clients. Whether you need a single appliance or full cleanout, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. Our team is trained to be friendly, professional, courteous, and very respectful of your property.